Remarks: The Saint Croix operates a portion of the ex-NP Skally Line from North Branch to Hinckley.
1. Departing Hinckley, MN after interchanging with the BNSF.
2. Approaching the small town of Beroun, MN.
3. Passing the old NP depot in Pine City, MN.
4. Crossing Hwy 361 in Rock Creek, MN.
Nice video, Mark. Of all my times passing by that bridge, I don't know that I've ever seen a train cross it. I barely remember seeing a BN train crossing the near by bridge over Highway 70 many years ago when I was a little kid. Thanks for capturing what I've missed so many times.
- Post a Comment - (Registration is not required to post photo comments, but is encouraged.)