Remarks: She is back! 425 has not been operational since 11 years. This is a test run from Reading to Jim Thorpe, with those involved in the restoration onboard. RBMN 425 is seen chugging by the Port Clinton station, listen to that whistle! Thanks to all who worked hard bringing back this beautiful blue steam locomotive.
History: 425 was orignally built in January 1928. Formerly as GM&N 425, GM&O 580, Louisiana 2,4, Valley Forge Scenic 425, and Blue Mountain and Reading railroad 425, and she is now currently restored as RBMN 425.