Remarks: Recently restored Southern 401 is shown in this video at Monticello Railway Museum during its first weekend public trips. The H-4 class consolidation was built in 1907 by the Baldwin Locomotive Works and the restoration of the engine took 15 years to complete. The first scene shows the train pulling away from the depot at Nelson's Crossing while a youngster covers his ears. The second shot shows the train crossing Camp Creek on it's trip back towards the museum grounds.
Click here for a photo of the 401!