Add Videos: 1. Upload Video 2. Choose Thumbnail 3. Enter Data 4. Success!
Show your railroad videos to the world by including them in our popular online database! We simply ask that you follow these guidelines:
1. Please only upload videos consisting of content you have taken or own the rights to. This includes copyrighted music or other audio tracks. Videos containing copyrighted audio will not be added to the database. We take copyright violations very seriously, and offending users will be dealt with harshly!
2. The videos must depict railroad-related material.
3. The videos must be in .WMV, .MOV, or .AVI format with the appropriate extention.
4. Video file size must not exceed 100 megabytes, and the filename should contain only the characters A-Z and 0-9. Other non-standard ASCII characters, such as parenthesis, the # symbol, etc. are incompatible with our filesystem.
5. Videos must be uploaded at at least 640x480 resolution. This is to maintain overall video quality in our database, as lower resolution videos do not convert to Flash video well.
6. Save your videos with as little compression as possible while still keeping the size under 75mb. Don't worry about the large filesize -- your video will be compressed and optimized for internet viewing automatically when you upload!
7. Do not submitted uncorrected or unmodified versions of previously rejected videos. If you are submitting a previously rejected video with corrections made, please be sure to post a note to the screeners using the "Comments to Screeners" field below letting us know what you've done to improve the video.
8. The only HTML tags allowed in the 'Remarks' field are bold and italics. HTML links to outside websites, page breaks, etc. are not allowed!
Shortly after your video is reviewed, you will receive an e-mail notifying you of the status of its acceptance.
Once you have selected your video below, and pressed the 'Send Video!' button, it will take from several seconds up to 30 minutes for your upload to complete, depending on both the filesize of the video, as well as the speed of your internet connection. Once the video has been successfully uploaded to our server, you will be taken to Step 2 of the Add Videos process. Please be patient!
- File Details-
Please press the 'Browse' button below to select which video you'd like to upload from your hard drive.
Note: Filenames containing non-standard characters, such as parenthesis (), asterisks *, brackets , etc. are not compatible with our database. Please remove non-standard characters and symbols from filenames prior to upload.